Yes, all classes are included with your membership.
Yes, all child care is included with your membership.
Children from the ages of 2 to 11 years old.
For now child care is open Monday - Friday from 9:00 am - 12:00 pm & Monday - Thursday 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
We are working to find a solution to include children under 2 years of age.
Yes, we will be adding additional classes as we grow.
Please visit the front desk or call us to cancel your membership.
When your request has been received, the termination is immediate and you will no longer be billed.
Please see a front desk representative to make any changes.
Yes, we have a 7 day pass available, the free trial is a one time use only.
Yes, 7 day guest passes will be available for local guests.
Yes, the out of town guest will need to purchase a day pass.
Once you are a member and decide you need to pause, simply call, email, or stop by the front desk to cancel. When you are ready to start back, we will waive any initiation fees.
Yes, we will have personal trainers available to answer any questions, provide guidance, and help with your workouts.
Lockers are for day use only, and you will need to bring your own lock.
Weight Room General Rules
- Patrons must be 12 years of age or older to use the weight and fitness rooms.
- Anyone under 15 years of age is required to have parental supervision.
- Appropriate athletic apparel must be worn. Shirt and closed toe shoes required.
NO STREET CLOTHES (i.e. sandals, open-toe shoes, hard soled shoes, or jeans). Anything that compromises the safety and professionalism of the weight and fitness rooms are prohibited.
- No food, alcohol, tobacco of any kind, glass bottles, or cans allowed. If you wish to carry a beverage with you, it must be in a plastic container with a lid/cap.
- Return all equipment to its original location when you are finished.
- This includes: body bars, weights, dumbbells, stability balls, jump ropes, bands/chords, steps/risers, and medicine balls.
- Do not drop weights on the floor.
- Wipe equipment with sanitizer when you are finished.
- Patrons should use extreme caution in lifting weights to avoid potential injuries to themselves or other. Do not attempt to use equipment if unfamiliar with the proper use. Please ask the Floor Monitor for assistance.
- All equipment must be used in the manner for which it was designed. Do not attempt to modify the equipment.
- No outside personal training is permitted in the facility.
- Please direct all questions, concerns, and maintenance needs to the Community Center Director, Coordinator, and/or Fitness Assistant on duty.
- Profanity, excessively loud, or suggestive language will not be tolerated.
- Covering the padded equipment with a towel helps prolong the life of the equipment and keeps everything clean for the next user. All users are encouraged to bring a clean towel to use on the weight equipment and to wipe down the cardiovascular equipment.
- Personal belongings such as backpacks, wallets, etc., may not be placed anywhere in the weight and fitness rooms. Lockers are available in the bathrooms for your convenience.
- There is a 30 minute time limit on the aerobic fitness machines when people are waiting. There are no advance sign ups.
Open Gym Basketball Rules
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Half court games only
- Games to 11 or 9 if there is a wait of more than 3 teams
- Disruptive behavior, offensive language, destruction of property will not be tolerated.
- No dunking, or hanging on the rims.
- Shirts must be worn at all times.
- No Chewing Gum